Mileage Reporting Week 40 (Oct 1 - Oct ) 7

Runlite01

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2013
Denison Tx
5 mile run Tuesday.
4 mile run Thursday.
3 nice miles today at 5:00 am, 75 Deg. f., 95 % Rh.
Short run today for a Sunday. Work and home project taking time and energy.
Great to sneak in a 3 mile anyway!!;)

Jon from PDX,
I too have had glass and done surgery. To keep training I will use Neosporin a bandaid and wrap with a section of KT tape. (the KT tape usually stays in place for at least 8 miles).
Good luck and happy travels!!

Last edited:
Found a new route along the pathway next to the roadside on Wednesday. Not a bad surface, although not the quietest of routes with a fair amount of early morning traffic about. -Did 5.2km & felt pretty good.
Back out on Saturday at the lake for another 10.75km. Some gravel repair work just been completed towards the end of the run on a slightly downhill section, which was a bit challenging! Not a bad run though...:barefoot:

Reactions: Jon from PDX
Last week was busy for my feet, but they feel great. Three turns around my neighborhood loop in sandals; a long, slow barefoot run, about half of which was chip and seal or gravel; and a jog to and from my volunteer post along a marathon course = 28 miles of running. Plus walking along some of the race course a few days in advance to try to get myself prepped = 14.5 miles of minshod walking.

If you had asked me three months ago, or any of the two decades before that, I would have told you that my knees couldn’t handle running. Yesterday I basically ran a half marathon and I feel like I could go out and do the same today if time permitted. In the world of mine own head, I am champion.

We’re finally getting good weather here — chilly and drizzly. I have yet to feel the pavement with my bare feet while it is wet, though, so that’s what I am looking forward to this week.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts