Mileage Reporting Week 38 (Sept 20- Sept 26)

Discussion in 'Mileage Reporting' started by Runlite01, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I did 2 country road runs this week so far.
    We did 3 mile Tuesday and 4 miles today. both days had lots of stars and a big moon lighting the roadway. Today was 54 deg. f.. We heard a screech owl and lots of roosters.
    Great outing!

Tedlet and duckfeet like this.
  2. duckfeet

duckfeet Barefooters
    1. Pennsylvania

2 runs this week- 4.3 miles on Thursday and 5.1 miles today ( Sunday ). Weather has been more Fall-like with temps in the 50's and 60's. Presque Isle as a result has settled into it's autumn level of visitors which means a lot fewer people around overall. Still a lot of runners though taking advantage of the more comfortable running conditions.
    I struggled with my runs this week because I got a deep bruise on the ball of my right foot a week ago when I stepped on a random sharp stone. I did Thursday's run barefoot but it was painful and not too enjoyable, so I did today's run with shoes. Still painful but more tolerable.I think this bruise is going to take quite a while to heal.

Tedlet likes this.
  3. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I did a 4.5 mile run Sunday at waterloo lake. Really great weather and Great run. Lots of wildlife to see around the lake.

duckfeet and Tedlet like this.
  4. Tedlet

Tedlet Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

So a few runs completed this week- 7km on Tuesday, 10km on Thursday and then 19.5km on Saturday to finish off.
    All pretty good runs. We've been having a late spell of quite nice weather here, so they've all been dry outings at reasonably warm temperatures. Back to good ol' British rain though this week no doubt..:rolleyes:

Hope that bruise heals up soon DF..:barefoot:

duckfeet likes this.
  5. duckfeet

duckfeet Barefooters
    1. Pennsylvania

Thank you!