Mileage Reporting Week 35 (Aug 30 - Sep 5)

Discussion in 'Mileage Reporting' started by Tedlet, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Tedlet

Tedlet Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

Nice 7.5km run on Monday morning.
    Good dry conditions-I think the sun is starting to get up later now… Hmm -colder seasons are just around the corner…;)

duckfeet, Runlite01 and Larry like this.
  2. Larry

Larry Barefooters
    1. Australia

Meanwhile, at the other end of the world we are coming out of winter. I did 7 km around the streets on Tuesday morning and almost raised a sweat. 10km kayak paddle on Wednesday on a beautiful still morning and an hour long surf this morning, but I barely caught a wave because I'm sorely out of practice after a couple of years' hiatus.

The water is still freezing though.

duckfeet, Tedlet and Runlite01 like this.
  3. Tedlet

Tedlet Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

:D Yes it’s around this time if the year that I start to get a bit jealous of the other side of the planet..:)

duckfeet and Larry like this.
  4. Tedlet

Tedlet Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

Another 8.5km done -very quiet run. Not many other people around at all so a good relaxing start to the day…:barefoot:

Runlite01, duckfeet and Larry like this.
  5. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I did a 3 mile run Tuesday.
    We did a 3 mile run Thursday.
    Both runs were on the country roads. We heard barred owls on both runs. It has been 75 deg. f. with 80% Rh. It was 4:30 am and really dark in a lot of spots. really great outings.

Tedlet likes this.
  6. duckfeet

duckfeet Barefooters
    1. Pennsylvania

I did 4.5 miles on Wednesday after work and 6.1 miles today ( Sunday ). Wednesday was nice and cool by the last few week's standards, and today's run was on wet pavement with continued cooler weather. I have been running at Presque Isle for a long time so I guess I am considered a "regular". I have never had a conversation with many of the people I see on my runs, but there is definitely an air of familiarity, recognition, and acceptance with many of them. It's nice running amongst "extended family".

Tedlet and Runlite01 like this.
  7. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

We went 4.5 miles Sunday at Waterloo lake. We went out at 7:30 (a day light run) there was lots of wildlife to see. It was really a great run!

Tedlet and duckfeet like this.
  8. Tedlet

Tedlet Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

15k completed on Saturday -3 laps of Dorney Lake (the venue for the 2012 Olympic rowing events). There was a multi distance event being run, so you could pick any distance from 5k through to 35k. I plumped for 15!
    Was a good day. It's a great venue and the organisation was pretty slick, so not too much hanging about waiting for the start. Nice flat course too and great surface for barefoot...:):barefoot: (although there was rather a lot of goose poo!:rolleyes:)

Runlite01 and duckfeet like this.