Mileage Reporting Week 32 (Aug 7 - Aug 13)

Tedlet

Barefooters
Aug 25, 2014
Back out round my usual loop yesterday morning -5.75km.
Good temperature for running -neither cold or hot really & no real wind to speak of.
Quite a few of the regular other runners out -all said hello.

Form felt good again. Took in some gravel sections & all went well. No achy legs this time...:)

Reactions: Runlite01
Identical runs on Tuesday and Wednesday for me - 8km on the beach at whatever pace I felt like running without looking at the watch. A couple of perfect winter days, a little chilly, but no clouds, and only a light breeze. As a bonus, I timed things to have the full moon setting on my way out and the sun rising on my way back. My watch went flat overnight (must remember to charge it occasionally) so I took my phone for a change and snapped a couple of shots this morning:

WP_20170809_07_11_58_Pro (2688 x 1512).jpg WP_20170809_07_17_48_Pro (2688 x 1512).jpg WP_20170809_07_19_26_Pro (2688 x 1512).jpg

Nice pictures L! -Wish Winter over here looked like that...;)
I should add that it doesn't always look like that in winter. :)

6km on the beach this morning, tried to do a fast 5km, but I hit a stretch of soft sand after about 400m that ruined my rhythm and breathing and I couldn't get it back for a couple of km. Still a nice morning though.

5 miles Tuesday at 5:00 am clear skies with a large moon.
5 miles Thursday at 4:45 am were still spotting rabbits but have not heard any owls.
We did hear one rooster crowing.

Reactions: Larry and Tedlet
5.6km trot around one of the local parks this weekend to finish the week for me.
Pretty good run. The surface was mostly pathways, although a bit lumpy and broken up in places. So marginally more challenging than straightforward plain tarmac.
Lots of other runners and a number of interested comments on my lack of footwear!... All good:)

Reactions: Larry