Mileage Reporting Week 3 (Jan 17 - Jan 23)

Discussion in 'Mileage Reporting' started by Runlite01, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I have done 3 runs this week.
    Monday 4 miles at 8:00 AM, 30 deg. f. with no wind at waterloo lake.
    Tuesday 3 miles at 5:00 AM, 46 deg. f. with 15 mph wind on country road.
    Wednesday 3 miles at 5:00 AM, 55deg. f. with 12 mph wind on country road.

3 good ones!!

macdiver, duckfeet and Tedlet like this.
  2. Tedlet

Tedlet Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

Couple of runs so far this week- 7.5km & 8.5km. Both good runs (its still cold here!). All feeling good...:)

macdiver, duckfeet and Runlite01 like this.
  3. duckfeet

duckfeet Barefooters
    1. Pennsylvania

4.1 miles yesterday ( Saturday ) during a break in the weather. Finally broke 20 degrees and decent clearance of snow after a 2 foot dumping on Monday. A lot of people ice fishing out on frozen Presque Isle Bay, and they all have different colored pop-up shelters, so it winds up looking like a campground out there. My calf is still stiff but I went easy and managed no further injury.

macdiver and Runlite01 like this.
  4. bare_ftazn

bare_ftazn Barefooters
    1. California...

It has been a long time for me since I last reported. Additionally, I haven't been very regular in my running for a long time though I have gotten out once a month to go around Lake Merritt with a few other barefoot runners. We are going again today. I managed to get out for additional runs this week for 3 miles on Monday and another 2 miles on Tuesday. Today's run will be about 3.5 miles!

5. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I did a 5 mile run today (Sunday) at 8:00 AM. It was 32 deg. f. with 8 to 12 mph winds. We went around lake Waterloo. Lots of water fowl of many verities. We also spotted some deer on our way to the lake. Great outing!!
    bare_ftazn, really glad you are getting out there and glad you shared a post!

macdiver likes this.
  6. bare_ftazn

bare_ftazn Barefooters
    1. California...

Thanks! I did get out today. Had a nice run with three other barefooters and one other person who kept shoes on. Beautiful day!

7. macdiver

macdiver Barefooters
    1. New Jersey
    2. Delaware

Run Streak Days 54 to 60.

It was a very busy week at work and at home on the weekend too. I only got one run in longer than 1 mile. Total mileage for the week was 9.11 miles.

The good thing about running every day - especially on the same routes - you start looking for things to make each run unique. There is a field across the street from my condo complex and today there was a fox stalking some geese in the field. I think I got some pretty good shots. The fox was definitely watching me and as I moved around to get a different angle it stood up and started to move which led to some better shots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]