Mileage Reporting Week 27 ( July 5- July 11 )

duckfeet

Barefooters
May 3, 2014
Erie, Pa
4.1 miles on Tuesday evening after work. Very warm and humid conditions kept my run to a very leisurely pace. Saw some geese and a lot of kayakers out on the water seeking relief from the stifling conditions. Still nursing a sore spot on my big toe. This has proven to be one of the more stubborn hot spots that I have had in my barefoot running days. Did not even feel the injury occurring while running, but it certainly became noticeable about 20 minutes after my run. Funny how that happens...

Three outings so far this week: 8.5km Monday, 9.6km Wednesday, and 10.3km this morning.
Started the week off in wet conditions and finished up nice and dry today -all fairly steady runs, no real interest in pace at the moment. Just enjoying running and relaxing in the moment...:)
DF -it is indeed odd how your feet sometimes take a little while to let you know that there's a sore bit. I notice occasionally if I've stood on something a bit sharp in a run it can be much later on in the day (or even the next day) that I'll feel it in my foot...:barefoot:

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts