Mileage Reporting Week 26 (Jun 28-July 4)

Discussion in 'Mileage Reporting' started by Runlite01, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I did a 4.5 mile run at 5:30 am. We heard 2 screech owls (probably having a chat). We saw lots of rabbits. Great outing!!

2. Tedlet

Tedlet Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

6.4km to start this week.
    Fairly gentle early morning run- nice dry day and not too many others out and about… most relaxing..:)

Runlite01, Bare Lee and macdiver like this.
  3. duckfeet

duckfeet Barefooters
    1. Pennsylvania

3.9 miles after work Tuesday after work. Very humid conditions which were tempered by showers for the last half of the run. I really had to talk myself into the run and was really into it by the time I finished. I have been nursing a hotspot on my right big toe for the past 2 weeks or so and it feels better after this run than it has for the previous several runs.

4. Tedlet

Tedlet Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

6.5km again this morning…
    Lovely weather for running-and hundreds of geese on the lake today too!..:)

5. macdiver

macdiver Barefooters
    1. New Jersey
    2. Delaware

I went for a 5 mile run this morning. The rain had stopped but everything was still wet. There was a lot of debris on the shoulder where there was puddles or minor flooding. At the intersection I normally would have turned right, the light was green so I went straight. On the way back I caught it as green again and was able to cross without stopping either way.

Garmin stats are 5.12 miles in 44:48 for an avg pace of 8:45. Training effect was 3.2 with an avg HR of 3.2.

At the last moment I saw this guy and leaped over him with a yelp. I then stopped and took his picture. He was in a defensive posture. He must have know that the boy from Louisiana was wondering if a couple hundred more of him was around to make a nice feast. These are not native to New Jersey. He must have escaped from a restaurant.

[​IMG]

Runlite01, Bare Lee and duckfeet like this.
  6. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I did a 4 mile run at Waterloo Lake (Denison TX)(beginning to be one of our favorite runs). We spotted Turtles, Ducks, Geese, lots of other water fowl and other birds. Most excellent run!!

duckfeet likes this.
  7. duckfeet

duckfeet Barefooters
    1. Pennsylvania

5.2 mile run yesterday ( Saturday ). Perfect day for running with sunny skies, light winds, temps in the 60's and low humidity. And I forgot to mention no bugs! There were a lot of walkers and bikes out in the Park today ahead of the big July 4th holiday.

Runlite01 likes this.
  8. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

We did a country road 5 mile run at 6:30 am. The sun was up. We spotted Rabbits, Deer, Buzzards, Grey/Blue heron, Horses, Cows, Goats, Chickens and lots of birds. Great sunrise! Great run!

duckfeet likes this.