Mileage Reporting Week 23 (Jun 6 - Jun 12)

Discussion in 'Mileage Reporting' started by Runlite01, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I did a 3 mile run Tuesday at 5:00 am. It was 75 deg. f. with light wind. lots of lightning bugs.

duckfeet likes this.
  2. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I did a 5 mile run Tuesday at Waterloo Lake at 7:00 am. It was a nice morning with a little breeze. We spotted the usual Lake fare (geese, turtles, ducks and lots of birds). Its a small lake but the views are wonderful. I like running on the dirt path a bit also.

duckfeet likes this.
  3. duckfeet

duckfeet Barefooters
    1. Pennsylvania

A quick 2.5 miles Wednesday evening after work. Limited time this week as we prepare for vacation. Looking forward to running on a sandy beach for a change.

Runlite01 likes this.
  4. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I did a 3.5 mile run Sunday at 5:30 am. the sun was starting to come up a little. I did catch a few lighting bugs. The birds were like listening to a symphony. we spotted horses and cows.

It was a great outing!!

duckfeet likes this.
  5. duckfeet

duckfeet Barefooters
    1. Pennsylvania

5.1 miles on a sandy beach in North Carolina. Saw lots of Pelicans and Osprey hunting for their breakfast. Had to run at high tide to avoid the heat and humidity coming later in the day, so encountered a sloped surface with lots of soft sand. This really increases the difficulty of the workout!