Mileage Reporting Week 20 (May 17 - May 23)

Discussion in 'Mileage Reporting' started by Larry, May 19, 2021.

1. Larry

Larry Barefooters
    1. Australia

Coming in a bit late on a Wednesday, but here we are.

8km this morning. Had to drop a car off at the mechanic's this morning, so I decided to drive it there at 7am and run home so I could save time. Everything went to plan until later in the morning when I found out that my lovely wife had got herself mixed up and sent me to the wrong address - the mechanic we were booked in with was way over the other side of town and wondering where our car was!

Oh well, good intentions and all.

duckfeet, Tedlet and Runlite01 like this.
  2. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I did a 4 mile run at 5 am. We spotted lots of rabbits and heard one Screech Owl. Really great outing!

duckfeet and Tedlet like this.
  3. macdiver

macdiver Barefooters
    1. New Jersey
    2. Delaware

Run Streak Day 150: 6.75 miles. 2021 miles 430.82

Garmin stats are 6.75 miles in 57:07 for an avg pace of 8:28.

To celebrate 150 days of running every day, I decided to run my hill loop. This loop takes me across Petticoat Bridge on Petticoat Bridge road which was the location of a Revolutionary War Battle. This was a diversionary skirmish a few days before Christmas to draw the British troops away from Trenton so that George Washington and the American troops could cross the Delaware river on Christmas morning. The picture of the tree below is of the Keeler oak which would have been around 100 years old at the time of the battle that took place in the field it is in.

www.monumentaltrees.com/en/usa/newjersey/burlingtoncounty/4574_petticoatbridgerd/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Runlite01, duckfeet and Tedlet like this.
  4. Tedlet

Tedlet Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

5.8km and 8.3km so far this week.. One wet one & one dry one. Both good runs though -felt pretty good today. Had to force myself to finish just after 8k (otherwise late for work, etc...)...:)

Runlite01, duckfeet and macdiver like this.
  5. duckfeet

duckfeet Barefooters
    1. Pennsylvania

4 miles on Monday and 5.25 miles today ( Thursday ). Both perfect weather days. Actually, today was the first real summer-like day that I have run this year. Both runs were at a relaxed 10 minute pace. My feet were on fire after today's run from stretches of sharp pavement and small sharp gravel. No worries though, will be good to go again in a few more days.

Tedlet and Runlite01 like this.
  6. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

We did a 4 mile run Thursday morning. It is in the mid 60 deg. f. range here with light winds.

duckfeet and Tedlet like this.
  7. Tedlet

Tedlet Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

7.2km yesterday morning-felt pretty good all the way -even did ‘negative splits’.. Very technical eh…;)

duckfeet likes this.
  8. Tedlet

Tedlet Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

Enjoyable 16.5km this morning.. Dry day and great conditions for running.
    Made a point of running by the swans nest again just to check on activity & she’s still sitting there! Can’t be long now :)..

duckfeet likes this.
  9. macdiver

macdiver Barefooters
    1. New Jersey
    2. Delaware

Run streak days 148 through 154. 7 days & 7 runs. Weekly mileage was 34.67 4 5k runs, 1 10k run, 1 6.75 mile run, 1 10k run. I also had a 12.5 mile bike ride with the wife and a 5 mile hike with my wife and some Army buddies that I met up with.

Larry and duckfeet like this.