Mileage Reporting Week 18 (Mar 02- Mar 08)

Discussion in 'Mileage Reporting' started by Runlite01, May 5, 2022.

1. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I did a 3.5 mile run Wednesday at waterloo lake. We did not get on the dirt trail (too much rain the night before). We still spotted lots of water foul and there was a cool fog in the air.

duckfeet likes this.
  2. duckfeet

duckfeet Barefooters
    1. Pennsylvania

4.8 miles yesterday on city streets. It was a cool cloudy evening with damp pavement and not too much traffic. Everything feeling good at the moment although I did wind up with a blister on my pinky toe that I will have to keep bandaged my next couple of runs.

Runlite01 likes this.
  3. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Boulder and I did a 3.5 mile run today (Saturday) at 5:00 am on the country road. It was 60 deg. f. with no wind. Lots of stars at the beginning of the outing. We heard lots of whipper wills and a great horned owl.

duckfeet likes this.
  4. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

We went on a 3.5 mile run today (Sunday) at 6:20 am. The sun was up. We spotted a couple of Mississippi kites, horses, cows, ducks, geese and lots of birds. We love the seeing all the wildlife and livestock.

duckfeet likes this.
  5. duckfeet

duckfeet Barefooters
    1. Pennsylvania

4.8 miles today in sunshine and a cool breeze. I saw 2 baby Great Horned Owls in their tree-nest and lots of ducks. Starting to see baby geese also.

Runlite01 likes this.