Mileage Reporting Week 16 (Apr 13-Apr 19)

Runlite01

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2013
Denison Tx
Boulder and I went out for a 5 mile run Tuesday at 5:30 am.
It was 45 deg. f. with a slight wind from the north.
We heard one screech owl :happy:.

Reactions: Noodles and Tedlet
6km to start the week for me. Nice early morning run. Fairly cool temperature, but good for running -form felt good on this one. Got into a nice rhythm straight away, so a nice easy and actually quite relaxing session (even though that sounds a bit counterintuitive perhaps)...:)

I've been running each day for 3-4 km barefoot on the treadmill. So far I've followed an Irish marching band, seen a Bruce Springsteen concert, and watched chaffinches and a spider in the rose bush outside the window. The first two were imaginary, but were fun to imagine anyway!

Boulder and I did a 3 mile run Thursday. The moon was bright and vivid. I spotted a spectacular Fireball Meteor at about mile 1. It was huge and lasted approximately 20 seconds.

We did a 5 mile run Saturday. The moon was still very cool but did not see another meteor.

2 great outings for us!

Reactions: Noodles and Tedlet
Another 6.5km this morning to conclude the week..
Good run, but I seem to have an annoying little tightness in my hamstring today-nothing too bad but enough just to let me know it’s there. Needs a bit of a rub down I think, but the physio’s temporarily shut here...:( oh well...