Mileage Reporting Week 15 ( Apr. 10 to Apr. 16 )

Runlite01

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2013
Denison Tx
Boulder and I did a 3 mile run Tuesday at 5:00 am. It was 48 deg. f. with no wind. The sky was clear, lots of stars and a very bright moon. We spotted some rabbits. The whippoorwills are back in force.I enjoy the nature part of our outings!

Reactions: duckfeet
4.6 miles at Presque Isle on Monday on a sunny 50 degree day. Lots of people out on this Easter Monday and hundreds of ducks were near shore on Presque Isle bay. Spotted a couple of loons on their stop-over here as they make their way further north. My chiropractor adjusted my back today and it feels so much better. As it turns out my left side was down over an inch more than my right side which has a whole cascade of effects throughout the musculoskeletal system.

Reactions: Runlite01
4.7 miles on Friday afternoon on a sunny 70 degree Spring day. Presque Isle was full of people, including many other runners. Other than numerous ducks, wildlife has been keeping itself well hidden recently. The cottonwood trees are just starting to leaf out which means that for the next few weeks, the ground will be covered with sap-coated leaf casings which stick incredibly well to bare feet, and shoes for that matter. I'll probably find a temporary alternate running course.

Reactions: Runlite01
We did a great 3 mile run Sunday at 6:00 am. It was 42 deg. f. with light wind from the north. Lots of stars at the beginning with a cool sliver of a moon. It was a really good sunrise. We spotted rabbits, one deer, horses and lots of birds.

Fun to get out!

Reactions: duckfeet
Did 5 km Thursday, at 9 C, did 5.5 km Sunday morning -3 C. My weather app fooled me, said it was +3, but once it updated, (after I was a km in, and my hands were getting stupidly cold! ( but my feet weren't bad...:) )) I checked again,and realized it was -3! Lol Finished the run anyway, and still ran up a sweat. There was a nice sunrise as well. :)

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test