Mileage Reporting Week 15 (Apr 10-Apr 16)

Discussion in 'Mileage Reporting' started by Runlite01, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Nice smooth 5 mile run Wednesday at 5:00 am (missed Tuesday due to weather) slight fog was cool.

Last week didn't get to post (2) 5 mile runs but one of these was most excellent at the end we saw a vivid shooting star:D
    Still seeing lots of rabbits (Boulder gets excited I think he would like to give them a chase)

happysongbird and Tristan like this.
  2. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Excellent 6.5 mile run to the local community collage.
    We spotted a skunk and some rabbits.

happysongbird likes this.
  3. happysongbird

happysongbird Chapter Presidents
    1. Idaho

Slow week around here!

After a week of celebrating my birthday with dancing, I am back to running more regularly this week.

Monday: 6.5 miles (followed by 20 minute swim)
    Wednesday: 3.6 miles (followed by 20 minute swim)
    (Thursday: 45 minutes on spin bike)
    Friday: 10.4 mile run. Almost didn't go because it snowed all morning!

I'm having a little trouble with an ankle feeling tight right in the middle. Don't have any idea what caused it. I am still able to run without discomfort, but it gets to feeling almost crunched when I have sat a while. Weird.

About dancing: The establishment lets me dance barefoot, no problems. A lady dropped a glass wine cup next to where barefoot daughter and I were dancing, so we helped pick up some of the larger chunks and moved over a bit. After it was finally swept up, we kept occasionally stepping on pebbles of glass without any blood. We just brushed them away if they stuck. But THEN, a wobbly lady in high heels stepped hard on the upper middle of my instep. Man, did that hurt! And drew blood and left a deep bruise. I did, however, keep dancing for many more songs. Until the band quit, in fact. Stupid high heels.

Bare Lee likes this.
  4. Runlite01

Runlite01 Barefooters
    1. Texas - Dallas

Most excellent 6.5 mile run at 5:30 am, 68 deg. f. nice cool breeze.
    Boulder and I spotted lots of Easter bunnies, a raccoon and heard a few Screech Owls.
    It was slightly overcast but I could still see the Moon.

5. bare_ftazn

bare_ftazn Barefooters
    1. California...

Tallied about 32 miles for the week over five days of barefoot running. Weather has been varied with some sprinkles for fun. Stayed out of the mud this week 'cause I'm averse to the cooler temps we've had.