Mileage Reporting Week 13 ( Mar. 27 to Apr. 2 )

Runlite01

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2013
Denison Tx
Boulder and I did a 3 mile run Tuesday at 5:00 am. It was 45 deg. f. with 14 mph wind from the north. We spotted some deer. The sky was clear with lots of stars.

Reactions: duckfeet
4.3 miles on Tuesday at Presque Isle on a cloudy 37 degree day. The park was pretty deserted today, though there were a lot of ducks in the water. I am happy with my usual Spring process of reconditioning my soles after several months of infrequent outdoor barefoot runs. The mild winter has left me much further along in the process than usual.

Reactions: Runlite01
We did a 3 mile Sunday run at 6:00 am. It was 45 deg. f. with no wind. The sky was clear for some stars at the start. We spotted one young bunny. we heard roosters, one barred owl and many song birds. finished with a great sunrise.

Outstanding!!

Reactions: duckfeet
4.4 miles on Sunday at Presque Isle. This was a sunny, cool early Spring day with just a hint of green starting to show on some of the undergrowth. The air temp was 37 degrees but the concrete was warmer than this from the all day sun. It felt good on my feet. I saw lots of walkers but not much in the way of wildlife.

Reactions: Runlite01