Mileage Reporting Week 1 of 2016

5 miles Tuesday 36 deg. feels like 28.

5 miles Wednesday 41 deg. feels like 38.

5.75 miles Today damp and foggy 48 deg.

I have only been spotting rabbits occasionally.

Still great to get out!!

I agree that this would be week 1.

5 km dimanche
18 km mardi sortie dur bruine, vent et froid
4 km mercredi cool de nuit avec des minimaliste (première fois depuis avril 2012) bien mais je préfère pieds nus.
8 km jeudi, intempérie pire que le mardi pluie, grèle tourbillons de vents, froid. j'aurais su je ne serais pas sorti
8km vendredi super soleil à se demander si j'ai rêvé le mauvais temps du reste de la semaine

bonne première semaine 2016, mais dur par moment... le froid était intense

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 km Sunday
18 km exit on Tuesday drizzle, wind and cold
4 km cool Wednesday night with minimalist (first time since April 2012) well but I prefer barefoot.
8 km Thursday, worse than bad weather on Tuesday, rain, hail winds swirling, cold. I would have known I would not be released
8km Friday super sun to wonder if I dreamed the bad weather the rest of the week
good first week in 2016, but tough at times ... the cold was intense

(google translate)

Not such a good week for running, it was my 72hr week at work. First three days I was on dayshift and far too exhausted when I got home after 7pm on 3hrs sleep to try to run. I started tracking my stairs at work and also increasing how many I do. I was averaging 40+ flights each dayshift. Thursday, my only day off, I did get a run in though I really had to force myself to get outside. 6.1 miles. Friday before I started my stretch of nightshifts I setup the bike rollers indoor and got out one of my old Schwinns. Think I'll be using my '86 Super Sport a lot over the next month or two indoors. Anyhow, a brief 2.5mi ride on the rollers. Saturday it was very gloomy out and wet, but with temps near 50ºF I once again dragged myself out for a run, 7.5 miles. Today I did 10 miles on the rollers indoors. Averaging around 80 flights a night doing stairs on my nightshifts too.

So 13.6 mi running this week. For running, I'll call it a rest week following the highest mileage month of '15.
12.5 miles / 68 minutes on the bike rollers
352 flights up / 422 down at work
Calves are more sore than usual.