Mileage Reporting 46th Week of 2012

Su: Mixed Run (Intervals, Skips, Backwards, Hills, & Stairs), 5-6 miles total
Tu: One-mile Cruise Intervals over 5-7 miles at 9mm pace or better, one-minute walking breaks in between each mile
Th: Tempo Run at close to 9mm pace over 4-5 miles
Sa: LSD Run for 10 miles

My legs feel nice and tired right now. I hope I'm up for my Mixed Run tomorrow. In any case, I no longer feel any soreness in my lats and shoulders from yesterday's workout.

Mixed runs. MMMmmmmmmm. I always prefer mine stirred, not shaken, served up, but suit yourself.
Garnish with an olive, though. One of those fancy bleu cheese stuffed olives.

Reactions: Bare Lee and NickW
Mixed runs. MMMmmmmmmm. I always prefer mine stirred, not shaken, served up, but suit yourself.
Garnish with an olive, though. One of those fancy bleu cheese stuffed olives.
Or maybe Assorted Run would be a better choice of labels, to get in more of a chocolatey mood. I'm a bit hungover after a very nice dinner party last night, so I don't want to be thinking about drinks on today's run.

Or maybe Assorted Run would be a better choice of labels, to get in more of a chocolatey mood. I'm a bit hungover after a very nice dinner party last night, so I don't want to be thinking about drinks on today's run.
+1 on the slightly hungover bit. Went to a friends gathering to watch the UFC fights and they were supposed to do a dinner that really turned out wasn't a dinner but more of just a sampling, so mostly empty stomach other than beer. Knew we should have ate before we went over there.

Reactions: Bare Lee
6 miles DURING THE DAYTIME which was crazy for this here vampire/zombie. No, actually it was nice. It was on my 'regular' out and back route. I discovered that 2 miles of it is actually quite barefoot-able. The chip seal looks all busted up, but it was well worn. My feet were doign fine in the huaraches----it was just such a pretty day, around sunny and 50, and the pavement was delightful---cool in shady spots, warm but not hot in sunny spots.
However, the demon is the last mile leading up to the house. I took it for about half a mile then wimped out. It just refuses to give up its mean pointiness. There isn't a single spot in the width of it that's worn down at all.

Oh, and I was proud of that 6 miles, since i did it after about 3.5hrs sleep trying to finish a project. Was gonna do 7-8, but then thought better of it.
Glad I was conservative. After taking the kids to fun swim, then dinner with a beer, I passed out after the second three stooges of the night, at around 8:30

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test