Mileage Reporting 45th week of 2012

8 miles in this winter wonderland we call Winterpeg. Snow falling and wind blowing. Perfect for a 1.25 mile barefoot run and the balance in my new NB Minimus 110MT's. Feet could of handled more, but why push it, because it is going to be a long winter. ;)

Saturday I upped my overall speed work mileage to 3.36 miles, which included .5 mile warm-up and .5 mile cool down. It was dry, but the arctic wind and thick leaves on the path convinced me to wear my Moc3's, but sockless (thanks, Bare Lee). My feet finally felt warm enough to run the last .5 miles barefooted, and I was going slower so knew it would be easier to watch my footing, even in the leaves.

Later in the day, I swam 30 minutes in my outdoor pool! Crazy!
Then we went dancing for about 3.5 hours, and I estimate I spent about 2 hours moving those bare feet quite energetically. Several people came up to me to tell me how much fun it looked like I was having. :)

You're lucky to live in such beautiful country.
Look forward to the report, I hope you're not squating today . . .

Thanks Lee I am lucky, here is the report, I finished :) and no squats, I've been taking off a couple of days before each race and it seems to be working.

So 16 + an additional few to finish with the wife.

We met Bf in AZ and his wife Saturday, that was cool to meet another from the board.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test