Mileage Reporting 44th week of 2012

Saturday:
8 miles in 1:10 mins and walk an additional slow cool down mile.
That gives me about 25 mi for the week.

Wow it's been forever since I've reported anything. I still TRY to get out a few times a week, but lately I've only been able to get out on Fridays. On weekends it's all about the cycling.

Friday before last I tried running but it was in the 40's and wet. Shut it down after only about a mile with numb toes. This past Friday I came >.< THIS CLOSE to running a full 30 minutes. Only time I walked was up this one hill near the middle of the workout, for less than 1 minute I think. SO CLOSE!

Just got some new winter cycling gear that should work nicely for running, as well, so I'm hoping I'll be good for BF running down to 40° or just below, if it's dry.

Testing stuff out, new lined tights, ear warmer and skull cap.
IMG_8575.jpg

Interval training this morning, 7x400m @ 4'30"/km.....last week's worries seem gone, no particular pain or soreness, which is great....A total of 7km, a bit lower than expected but Saturday will be a longer run (probably around 10km).

I think you should have posted that in the 45th week thread. :D

Just got some new winter cycling gear that should work nicely for running, as well, so I'm hoping I'll be good for BF running down to 40° or just below, if it's dry.
Testing stuff out, new lined tights, ear warmer and skull cap.
Nice gear! Should keep you toasty!

I've been trying out some summer clearance purchases myself. I got a bit excited about the cooler weather in FL recently and ended up a bit on the warm side. Lesson learned! That means I'll probably only be using the heavy duty gear 1-2 days a year...

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test