Mileage Reporting 1st Week of 2013

Only 2.45 miles in my vff's today. I did hills and pretty soon my ankle pain that I was having a month or so ago started acting up so I just called it. I figure it's easier to make up a couple miles later on than to try and make up 50-60 if I hurt myself and need to take time off. Went to go to the gym and it is still locked on the wrong lock. Tried calling the mgmt company but it's a weekend and no one is there. Errrrrrrrrrrr. Somebody better fix it because I am going to be pissed if I miss Mondays workout too because of this! I hate missing my gym workouts because of other people's negligence.

7.5km today with BF Dawsy, it was only the two of us for an initial Sydney gathering, hopefully next time we'll have more....Maybe the time (6:30am on a Sunday morning) deterred people...

Anyway we had a great run on easy trails (very flat and almost no rocks), which was great as we both sort of start running on other surfaces than road/footpath.

The weather was great, it was 21 when we started, and when I checked coming back in my car at 7:30 it was already 24 !

I enjoyed being able to have a chat with a fellow barefoot runner, and exchange experience, hopefully next time there will be more of us !!

No pictures this time, sorry !

Hey Bare and Nick, you got me curious about this spread sheet, and how come you are not both on my Facebook Friends list. Damn it. Look up Bob Nicol, I am the funning looking guy with my hands in the air.

Reactions: Bare Lee
Last run for this week of reporting (I think)
10.53 miles of awesome cold weather tempo running with friends.
Not liking the shoe thing to much but if its got to be done.........

Suffered through a semi-painful 4.06 miles this afternoon. I was able to put in 33.72 miles for the week.

Reactions: NickW
I walked/hobbled/whatever for 1.82 miles tonight in the rain. Painful? Yes. Loved it? Yes.

Now how can one ever dress too warmly when the temps are in the 30s? :)

Couple of miles yesterday, and a couple today. I am running unplugged again probably will until I go barefoot again. I am not worried about pace but am working on form. Running on slippery sections and uneven sidewalks and ruts gives me feedback as to how my form is. If my feet slip just a little then I know my form is off and then I work on getting back in the groove. Feels really good and as a double check I do check my footprints to make sure it is a crisp print and not showing any sign of pushoff. :)

I guess I'll start jumping in on these. 27.65 miles since the first, all barefoot.
Goal is 1000 miles for the year. i turn thirty-ten this year, I intend to do it in my best shape ever.

First half of 2013 scheduled for 3/17.

Are you kidding? I start out in a tank top and finish naked. Hee. I've had people yell at me, "Are you crazy?" when they see me running in short pants and tank tops. But that's me, not the rest of you, or so I thought. I've just always been too hot when I run, no matter what time of year it is.

Couple of miles yesterday, and a couple today. I am running unplugged again probably will until I go barefoot again. I am not worried about pace but am working on form. Running on slippery sections and uneven sidewalks and ruts gives me feedback as to how my form is. If my feet slip just a little then I know my form is off and then I work on getting back in the groove. Feels really good and as a double check I do check my footprints to make sure it is a crisp print and not showing any sign of pushoff. :)
tots
I sometimes run on straight up ice myself just to check my form. Course, uphill on smooth ice ain't so easy no matter what.....