Merrell Down & Dirty Mud Run - Who is going? Want to form a TEAM? Atlanta/Conyers - October 16

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by Barefoot TJ, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Barefoot TJ

Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad

Who is going? Want to form a TEAM? Merrell Down & Dirty Mud Run - Atlanta/Conyers - October 16

If you haven't registered yet, I can get you a discount. Please either respond here or email me at Register today!

2. Alejandro 10

Alejandro 10 Barefooters
    1. Georgia

Hi TJ,If you are running,

Hi TJ,

If you are running, which time are you running at?

Moka,

Are you getting in on this?

Is anyone else?

We're moving over to Mableton the day before and my knee it just back up to snuff, but I wan't too run so bad! That's just flat run, event or no event. [​IMG]

Gracia y paz,

a

3. Barefoot TJ

1. Nomad

I'm not gonna make it this

I'm not gonna make it this year. I have been feeling bad these past two to three weeks. I wouldn't be ready for this.

For anyone else going, I can get you a discount. Just email me at BarefootTJ@BarefootRunners.org.

4. Alejandro 10

Alejandro 10 Barefooters
    1. Georgia

I am sorry to hear you

I am sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. I hope your beginning to feel better.

Gracia y paz,

a

5. Barefoot TJ

1. Nomad

I've been battling

I've been battling inflammation on and off since I took some antibiotics that I believe I had a serious reaction to many months ago. It was only after I stopped taking them that I started to get better. I don't like to say get better because I haven't been getting better, just stablizing with meds. I'm starting to think that depending on what I eat (flour, sugar, caffeine, aspertame--I know, big no-no), that it gets worse. When I stopped taking the anti-inflammatories about three weeks ago is exactly when I started to get worse again. I don't want to keep taking Voltaren though, so I went to The Herb Shop and got some all-natural anti-inflammatories, and I think they're wanting to start working, but I kept screwing it up by celebrating four birthdays in about 3 weeks time; yes, it all corresponds, doesn't it? The inflammation had affected both my feet making my PF extreme at times, my left arm all the way up into my chest, my tailbone, and sometimes my left leg's sciatic nerve. The strangest thing is I developed Achilles tendonitis while I was in bed through the worse of this months ago, and I wasn't even able to walk hardly without great pain. How does someone get AT when they aren't even walking? The moral of the story, don't take antibiotics unless you are on your death bed, and don't take flouroquinolone/quinolone antibiotics if you are a runner or dancer. They are known to cause fasica/tendon ruptures. Lucky me, right?