Member Map

mmoore5553

Barefooters
Feb 26, 2012
I will fix the member map where it will not zoom into your street for security issues but you can just leave out some of the info and it will add you on the map.

example

I just added louisville kentucky and it placed me.

I just added my zip code, worked fine. Please leave the street zoom in, I like spying/collecting data on people.

The Member Map's ability to simply add yourself is SO FREAKIN' SWEET! DID I TELL YOU LATELY DRUPAL THAT YOU SUCK!

The Member Map's ability to simply add yourself is SO FREAKIN' SWEET!

Heck yes it is!!! I was a little wary of having my exact street/house location showing on the other member map. Nice to see I can just go by zip code.

How about the BF friendly Doc map? That was/is its own thing on Google right?

That's it's own thing on Google. We are going to have a tab at the top for all of our maps which will include the Barefoot-Friendly Docs Map and the Barefoot Running Instructors Map.

Added my location to the member map and it actually worked - in English. I will give it a try and see if it will work in Chinese since I am not sure how the address is actually supposed to be in English.

I typed the Chinese address into the search box and it returned it in English for me, so that was neat to see that.

See there, Spooner. It's so nice. I remember when we were trying to figure out why we couldn't add you to the Drupal map. Must have been a Drupal bug, once again.