MD/Annapolis - Annapolis Half Marathon

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by The Ramzev, Sep 1, 2011.

1. The Ramzev

The Ramzev
    Expand Collapse
    Chapter Presidents
    1. Delaware

Date: Mon 09/19/11 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM EDT
    Link: Annapolis Half

Looks like I'm doing this instead of the Veterans Day 10k, hotel prices are much better in Annapolis. It's the first running of this half, they are closing at 6000. They told me there were still plenty of spots open, they are going to start doing more advertising next week.

Since it's the first running I'm not sure about the "barefoot friendlyness" but I'm willing to chance it. It's all city roads and one bridge.

I'll be staying in Annapolis for the weekend.

If anyone else is interested let me know, we can try to meet up before/after the race.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
  2. Barefoot TJ

Barefoot TJ
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    1. Test Chapter
    2. Nomad
    3. Hidden...
    4. Hidden...

HiRam,

You posted this in the Chapter President's Group. Please post this over in the Maryland Chapter, instead. The Chapter President's Group is for all the CPs to talk about ideas, offer suggestions, help, etc., while the State and Country Chapters are for posting meetup, group run events, and communication about those postings with your chapter members.

Thanks,

TJ

3. The Ramzev

The Ramzev
    Expand Collapse
    Chapter Presidents
    1. Delaware

Yea, I noticed that. I meant for it to go to the Maryland group and the Delaware group but I must have hit the Presidents group also by accident. It'll never happen again!