Maybe I just don't see it...

PeggyC

Barefooters
Sep 20, 2010
Is there an easy way to get from a Chapter info page to the Chapter forums and back? To check my chapter page and forums I have to navigate all over the place. Tell me there's an easier way! Thanks!

We had (have) that

We had (have) that functionality, but I removed it, since it was taking up an entire column to the left and making the center column (the majority of our texting fields) skinny, which made us have to scroll and scroll... I need to figure out how to add it to our Account boxes on the right side. In the meantime, I have a work around for you (and others if they would like to use this). You know that you can click on the Chapter's name under your avatar, right? So that will get you to your chapter. So, let me know if you like this idea, and if you don't you can delete it. I placed a link in your member profile under your signature to your chapter's forum, so therefore, it will show up on all your posts and in your profile page, and you can just click it to get to your forum. When you want to go to your chapter, click the chapter's name under your avatar or in your profile.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test