[May 30, 2016] Bolder Boulder Run (Boulder, CO)

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by Barefoot Bart, Apr 17, 2016.

Bolder Boulder Run
Start Date: May 30, 2016 07:00 AM
End Date: May 30, 2016 10:00 AM
Time Zone: America/Denver -06:00 MDT

Folsom Field
Boulder, CO 80302

Posted By: Barefoot Bart

Confirmed Attendees: 0
This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
  1. Barefoot Bart

Barefoot Bart
    Expand Collapse
    Chapter Presidents
    1. Colorado

Named by Runner’s World as “America’s All-Time Best 10K”. Also one of the largest in terms of number of runner - over 50,000 participants!
    But also one of the best overall events I've been to. I've ran this the last two years and this is one of the most organized races I've been in especially considering the number of people. The runners are released in waves so there isn't a massive pileup on the course.

The event in the stadium after the race is also one of the best. Stay for the Memorial Day program, sky divers, fly overs, veteran salutes, professional runners. I recommend driving to the Table Mesa RTD bus station and then catching the race bus over to the race (The parking is free if you live in the Denver area. The round trip bus ride is $5.20. This beats the $25 and one mile walk if you try and park near the start line.) This completely eliminates any issues with parking and the bus takes you right up to the start line.
    We'll plan up a meeting place at start and in the stadium for after the race once we get closer.
    The run is barefoot friendly. It runs completely on asphalt and concrete streets and they even clean the streets for the run.

Go to bolderboulder.com for full information and to sign up. Sign up before May 15 and it is $55. If you have any questions about the run I may be able answer them. Post your question in the comments and I'll get back to you.

Barefoot TJ likes this.