[May 22, 2012] Meet Jason Robillard! (Rockville, MD)

NYAB

Chapter Presidents
Jan 18, 2011
Manassas Park, VA
COME MEET JASON ROBILLARD: A BAREFOOT RUNNING EVENT AND RUN!

Join HTO to welcome Jason Robillard to the Washington, DC area, for an evening all about barefoot and minimalist running. Jason continues to pioneer the sport and art of minimalist running; as he travels the country teaching barefoot running to both novice and experienced runners. He's the author of The Barefoot Running Book, a collection of advice to help runners make the transition to barefoot or minimal shoe running. More and more runners are shedding their heavy, overly-cushioned shoes in favor of their bare feet or lightweight minimalist shoes. This running style will allow one to run with better form, reducing injury and allowing for a more enjoyable running experience. Ask a Store Manager for sign-up details and reserve your spot today! This event is FREE, but space is limited.

Store number: 301-881-4955

Crap. I'm 2.5 hours away but being mid-week means I can't come over.

I've added this event's link to the MD and DC Chapters too, NYAB! See my other message to you under the Naked Foot 5K calendar event you created, please. Thanks! -TJ

I'll send up some smoke signals so you can find it. We'd be happy to have you!

Those smoke signals might be coming from his relatives. See his avatar. Yea, it's not good.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts