looking for mcdougall article

fetish4running

Barefooters
Jun 5, 2010
I was going to go back and read the article by Christopher McDougall but it's gone. Am I missing something? Usually, the articles just get buried as more are posted, but this seems to just be gone. Where did it go?

The article at the homepage

The article at the homepage of this site (BRS). It gave some advice on bf running and quoted a section from his book that Caballo told him. Now the article that is at the top is The Invention of Shoes. But McDougall's article isn't below it. I know I'm not imagining it!

I hid that one on purpose,

I hid that one on purpose, awaiting a certain, er, uh, permission, ah, okay, there I've said it. Hopefully, he and she will respond soon.

There are some common

There are some common conventions in terms of what's acceptable and not acceptable in terms of copying and pasting from other sources. Generally, copying an entire article is frowned upon.

Matt wrote:There are some

Matt said:
There are some common conventions in terms of what's acceptable and not acceptable in terms of copying and pasting from other sources. Generally, copying an entire article is frowned upon.

This. I think this is a case where it's better to ask permission than forgiveness, so I asked TJ to take it down until we have permission to publish it.

I thought I made that

I thought I made that decision to remove it from the home page on my own, BB, after you brought it to my attention that you were concerned, unless you're talking about removing it from the poster's blog. I haven't removed it from the poster's blog. Have you?

No, I haven't touched it. And

No, I haven't touched it. And yes, you made the decision. Once again, my language skills fail me.