Looking for a Volunteer to Shut Down BRS Facebook Pages

Facebook.jpg

Looking for a Volunteer

to
Shut Down BRS Facebook Pages
(EXCEPT for the Main BRS Facebook Page)

I'll be shutting down all of the BRS Facebook Chapter pages soon, except for the main one. These pages are numerous, and they get very little traffic. They tell the world that we are not active, and that's the wrong message to send. It's really one (x many) less thing I would have to worry about if they were gone.

I'd like to be able to contact each of the people who have liked any of the BRS Facebook pages to let them know that they can join the BRS's main site and like the BRS's main Facebook page before I shut them down, and I believe that there's a way to do this by using Mobile Monkey:
https://mobilemonkey.com/blog/2018/08/how-to-send-messenger-blasts-to-page-fans Or if anyone knows of another way to do this, please let me know.

MobileMonkey.png

So... Would any of you be so kind to read through this link to see if it's possible, what it will require of us, and help me to make this happen?

Thanks much!

TJ

I have a wonderful volunteer, Adi, and we are working on this...

Reactions: bfsailor
View attachment 9829

Looking for a Volunteer

to
Shut Down BRS Facebook Pages
(EXCEPT for the Main BRS Facebook Page)

I'll be shutting down all of the BRS Facebook Chapter pages soon, except for the main one. These pages are numerous, and they get very little traffic. They tell the world that we are not active, and that's the wrong message to send. It's really one (x many) less thing I would have to worry about if they were gone.

I'd like to be able to contact each of the people who have liked any of the BRS Facebook pages to let them know that they can join the BRS's main site and like the BRS's main Facebook page before I shut them down, and I believe that there's a way to do this by using Mobile Monkey:
https://mobilemonkey.com/blog/2018/08/how-to-send-messenger-blasts-to-page-fans Or if anyone knows of another way to do this, please let me know.

So... Would any of you be so kind to read through this link to see if it's possible, what it will require of us, and help me to make this happen?

Thanks much!

TJ
Yeah I can understand where this is coming from.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmeiners11

Latest posts