Long Time No See!

Just some thoughts on all of this based on what I've been going through these past few months with my cervical spine issues:

- One doc told me to listen to my body, another to listen to him.

- I guess one thing I've learned is that I won't even attempt to give any advice here, it's all too tough to call even for the pros!

I think I remember you from RW (sshhh I didnt say that).

Slowly but surely I am making improvements, and there is definitely a lot of controversy concerning back treatment!

Oh, and unless your doctor is insane, you can only get 3 steroid shots a year before they start to eat away at your brain, seriously. The first worked tremendously for what we wanted it to, I went ahead and got the 2nd because my body was at a stale-mate. It seems to do what we want it to, but I know it was the 'last shot' so to speak.

Proper realignment of the SI area will fix all of these problems at it's core. I am a PT monster :D The radiating pain from the disc was hindering that PT but it's slowly coming together.

Reactions: jldeleon
Nice to see your question mark round here kat!
Sorry to hear it. I too suffer from lower back pain-had for the past 8 years maybe 10?
Can't remeber it has being a long time for sure.
I agree with the tens thingy, it only works while you're using it once you take it off that pain comes back faster than you say pain.
I've found the most relief with physical therapy, now my pain stays in the 1-2 level which is not too bad that is something I can live with.
Good luck!

Cat my runs are very enjoyable as long as I am running BF.
You should try going bare(your feet) and see if it makes a difference for you.

Bare or in VFF are all I can tolerate. I'm still early in treatment and can barely walk through a grocery store without pain. wont be running for awhile

I hope this heals quick I really do I hate that kind of pain.
Are you doing physical therapy?
Take care

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7