Living Barefoot website

Alejandro 10

Barefooters
Jul 13, 2011
So yesterday I listened to the newest Ultrarunnerpodcast and decided this morning that I would enjoy listening to barefoot/minimalist related podcast. With that I went to listen to the latest Living Barefoot Show, and found the site (www.livingbarefoot.info) is no more. While the podcasts themselves are still out there to be found and listened to, I find the loss of the site saddening, a small pockmark on my day.

Shocking and sad is right. I know that Tina has her own thing going with VivoBarefoot as a trainer. I'll write to her and Al about this and let you all know.

EDIT: I found this link, but they haven't had a show since February. http://livingbarefoot.libsyn.com/

Tina replied that they had a crash and Al is working hard to rebuild it, but it is going to take some time. They will be back online.

Reactions: Alejandro 10
Thanks for the update. I don't even want to imagine the time that is going to take Al, but it is a decent resource and good to have available. So, I am looking forward to it being back up.

Tina wrote to me tonight to say Al has the site Living Barefoot back up. Yeah! Living barefoot is a podcast for those who don't know. Be sure to check them out, you guys!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7