laying pipe

I'm going to puke! :eek:

Reactions: jldeleon
You know Shorty, it's easier to work with pipe if you trim the landscaping first. Keeps the pipe more visible and there's no chance of branches getting in they way.
Excellent point!

or is that rolling pipe? oh words. thanks to prompting from TSWG i bought a 2x4 pvc pipe. holy crap. that thing works down deep. jndeleon came to my place yesterday with two beautiful new foam rollers that were bigger diameter than my little piece of plastic. i kindly tried them out. after a half hour of rolling i asked her when am i going to feel anything? may have just as well thrown a pickle down the hallway. eventually you hit something.

i was left, as most women know, unsatisfied. i quickly busted out my pipe to roll. much better and over fast. she even tried it and was pissed. who knew a a big black pipe would be so satisfying. hmm.

hey, this is the pub so enjoy.

Yes T.J., poor me is right! :eek: I just now read this thread! Help me! This is what happens when most of the members are anima...I mean guys. :D

Oh please Mike...30 minutes? I think not. You don't even do a yoga pose for more than 10 seconds. :p I must admit the PVC was great for the big muscles, glutes, hamstrings, etc. BUT not so for areas such as the thoracic spine (unless you like crushing the ends of your vertebraes), or the sternum. Yes, I massage my chest muscles...ready...GO! Lol. ;)

I had a shirt on when laying pipe earlier and it just did not feel natural. Bare skin is the only way to get all the feeling when laying pipe. I do feel chafed after too much time though. I am surprised they don't have more products to lube up when laying pipe. I guess I could use body glide.

Um, yah......so the dog spent the day chewing on one of my balls. It still works, and appears to be only a cosmetic issue, so no biggie.

_1014654.jpg

Wow those are some fancy colored balls. :rolleyes: Which reminds me. I tried out migangelo's rubber balls on the underside of my feet -first time- and I was surprised to find a HUGE trigger point on the arch under my right foot. Then, I went to post this exciting news on Facebook, and this is what I started to write... "I rolled my buddy's balls under my feet today..." BWWWHAAHHAAA! This is only funny to me I am certain. And probably Nick. :)

You know Shorty, it's easier to work with pipe if you trim the landscaping first. Keeps the pipe more visible and there's no chance of branches getting in they way.

Oh, do you mean the guys version of a Reverse Brazilian for rolling pipe?

Chad.... Is your dog.. Umm... High?

I noticed that Chad's dog's balls are covered in duct tape, a typical thing men like to play with.

puff, puff give dude!

Well TJ, its like my momma always said... "if you can't duct it, f$%# it!"

There. All better now.

Reactions: jldeleon
Andy, check the Home Depot parking lot. I'm sure there will be several illegal immigrants that will probably pay you to take their pipe!

2x4, 6x8, 8x12 dada, dada, dada....pipe size doesn't matter what matters is that the pipe should be very rigid for it to work properly, oh and the angle, don't forget about the angle, very important.

Great comedy, beats wasting a half hour on a TV sitcom. (are they still called that?)

I thought Jen was turning it into a ball rolling thread. I like a semi hard ball. Tennis balls are a little too fuzzy on the bare skin. Why are softballs just as hard as baseballs only bigger.

I like a rolling pin. The sharper ends can get in there deep. My wife caught me using it and won't be making any cookies or pie crusts with it any more. Doesn't feel too good on the head.

Do yall clean your pipe first? I prefer a good dirty pipe myself!

speaking of, last night I enjoyed 18 inches of hot juicy meat between my toasty buns!!! Gotta love Subway!