Kicked out

Barefoot Dama

Barefooters
Jun 8, 2010
Iowa
I have a feeling that I am going to get kicked out of the other place very soon here:D
Just sharing.

Reactions: Bare Lee
I have a feeling that I am going to get kicked out of the other place very soon here:D
Just sharing.

Has someone been sending you rude PMs?

I don't think it'll make much of a difference! Their Barefoot Forum only gets about 8 posts a week.
I think most migrated over here anyway.
All your friends are here!!

Has someone been sending you rude PMs?

I don't think it'll make much of a difference! Their Barefoot Forum only gets about 8 posts a week.
I think most migrated over here anyway.
All your friends are here!!

I know my friends are here and I am happy for it but once in a while I stick my nose in the other place just for fun:D.
No, no rude PMing or anything like that just back and forth jabs ? with MaHala:angelic:

I didn't know ANYBODY still goes there. I went back for a visit in mid March and thought it had totally died after it's re-birth just around that time.

Reactions: Barefoot Dama
I didn't know ANYBODY still goes there. I went back for a visit in mid March and thought it had totally died after it's re-birth just around that time.

Actually Board right now Hospice is taking care of it and it won't be long before it's gone. But there are few people that really need guidance so that's why I go there once in a while and there is always a jackass.

There really should just be a link that redirects people here after they happen into that forum looking for real info on barefoot and minimalist running. But having BRS emisaries stationed there is always a good idea.

Last time I was kicked out of anything was 20 years ago at The Sands in Reno. I found out that they don't mind if you spill a bloody mary on the blackjack table. They tend to mind a lot more if you spill the second one. They also take a pissy tone, IIRC.

Now, what is the other place that you're referring to? RW forums?

Last time I was kicked out of anything was 20 years ago at The Sands in Reno. I found out that they don't mind if you spill a bloody mary on the blackjack table. They tend to mind a lot more if you spill the second one. They also take a pissy tone, IIRC.

Now, what is the other place that you're referring to? RW forums?[/quote]

Yep!

I hadn't been over to the RW forum in a very long time, I looked yesterday...mostly tumbleweeds....how is that still open? You would have thought they would have changed it to some form of MinShod forum by now to get more shoe runners at least posting there.

I hadn't been over to the RW forum in a very long time, I looked yesterday...mostly tumbleweeds....how is that still open? You would have thought they would have changed it to some form of MinShod forum by now to get more shoe runners at least posting there.

The site sure changed for the worst:hungover:. It's ugly overthere.

SSSSSSSSSH! Dammit, Mokie! Hush! On their old forum layout, they had some back and forth (as we all did over there) about what to "rename" the damn thing, and they came up with Barefoot & Minimalist Running Forum. Then when they changed to the new forum software, they forgot to name it that again, so it ended up with its original name...Barefoot Running Forum...what I originally named it! Ha! Now sush, you! :angelic:

Reactions: Longboard
i wound up there because i read an article. nothing but shoe talk and advice. even the "not everyone is made to be bf" argument. pshh. if you can walk you can go bf, it just may take you longer than what you expect.

I only went there in mid March as an AW to plug the WSJ story. Couldn't believe that it was an all new forum yet dead!

Poke my nose in there every now and then.

I get a great big case of "I don't give a shitz" every time I'm there.

Yea, I feel the same but at the same time I like to be helpful to the ones that need help without having to argue wiht the jakasses they never post anything possitive they just want to be confrontational...and as you know me I don't take shit.

Reactions: NickW

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test