Ken Bob's Too Much Fun Tour 2018

Discussion in 'Races & Events' started by Barefoot Ken Bob, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Barefoot Ken Bob

Barefoot Ken Bob
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    1. California...

Formerly: The 2018 Spring-Summer Barefoot Running, Walking, Vegan, Yoga, and Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Tour (which is a mouth full, and the reason we're calling it simply the "Ken Bob's Too Much Fun Tour 2018")

We are tentatively planning a road trip for 2018 autumn to Michigan (to visit family) and beyond.

Ken Bob will provide a Barefoot Running and Walking Play-Fun-Shop and Fun Run and Cathy will teach Yoga (in American Sign Language - but hearing folks are welcome too :) at each location, as long as someone shows up. But First - we need people to show interest so we know where folks are more likely to show up!

runbarefoottour.com

Collapse Signature Expand Signature
    Barefoot TJ likes this.
  2. Tyler J L

Tyler J L
    Expand Collapse
    Barefooters
    1. Iowa

I can't wait for the Iowa stop! I'll have to let my fellow Iowa barefoot friends you'll be around.

Barefoot TJ likes this.
  3. Barefoot Ken Bob

Barefoot Ken Bob
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    1. California...

We haven't actually scheduled a stop yet, because you're the first to show any interest.

Let us know where you are in Iowa so we can schedule a stop there. Also any information about a good park to meet (dog and barefoot friendly)

Barefoot TJ and Tyler J L like this.
  4. Tyler J L

Tyler J L
    Expand Collapse
    Barefooters
    1. Iowa

Well I'm in Des Moines and I know there's quite a bit of parks that are barefoot and dog friendly. There's Grays Lake Park, Fort Des Moines park, Water Works Park, and Grandview Park. To give you options.

Barefoot TJ likes this.