Just laugh it off

I listened to the first

I listened to the first minute, and that was enough.

Trust me.  I'm plenty tough.

Trust me. I'm plenty tough.

I'm impressed at how

I'm impressed at how dedicated the podiatrists are to defense of their specialty. It must be a little scary for them though, to see just over the horizon, the possibility that all their professional lives they've been telling their patients the wrong thing.

I'm so glad to hear that people can manage to learn to run right even with shoes on. That's what we'd call the hard way.

This movement is turning

This movement is turning their world upside down. Yes, it must be difficult to come to the realization that everything they thought they knew about footwear and running-related injuries was wrong and to fess up to it. I'm so glad I'm not one of them.

I'm so glad to hear that people can manage to learn to run right even with shoes on. That's what we'd call the hard way.

Loved what JT says there. I've often thought the same thing. How is it that some of them are actually running this way, in boat anchors, WITHOUT injuries? Maybe they are biomechanically imperfect and actually need the support and control, whereas we BFRs "are" perfect. Well, at least I am...or was...until I got ahold of shoes...or they got ahold of me! Ha! Not so funny!