It's official!

Longboard, I tried

Longboard, I tried rollerskating on it when I was little. I gave up pretty quickly though. I'm going to make my chip seal debut as a barefoot runner in a few weeks though. I'll be spending a week at my parents' house and all the roads around there are covered with the nastier kind.

Hey, BB, I miss the red hair,

Hey, BB, I miss the red hair, beard, and skirt! Got any of that...in a picture that is?

TJ, first of all, WTF? I

TJ, first of all, WTF? I can't remember ever saying anything about a skirt even though there was a time I used to wear a dress on stage...

I'll see what I can do though, as I'm all out of skirts at the moment. :crazy:

Hee.  You didn't have an

Hee. You didn't have an avatar of you on some hill top wearing a kilt?

Ummm no. I had my poor broken

Ummm no. I had my poor broken toe all wrapped up in duct tape as my avatar. I'll find something better for this site though as it's been a year since it's healed.

Oh, I remember the ole broken

Oh, I remember the ole broken toe. This time, let's see something healthy. ;-)

But TJ, I'm a barefoot runner

But TJ, I'm a barefoot runner and that, by definition, just can't be healthy. 8)

Hyyyysterical!

Hyyyysterical!

So I had my own little rite

So I had my own little rite of passage today, I just removed my very first piece of glass from my heel. I thought it was just a bruise from a nasty stretch of gravel but a little bit of digging when it didn't get that colorful turned up a tiny little piece that's been bothering me since Thursday.

Yes, that and Wendy's is the

Yes, that and Wendy's is the worst stuff, along with pea gravel that is somehow glued together! I run on all of that now and again depending on the path I decide to take that run. At least they give us the middle of the road with the painted lines, right? It's like they're trying to herd us barefoot runners to the middle of the street...another conspiracy! Just watch out for cars. Ha.