Improving, I think. But I'm s l o w

Pop it.  You'll feel better. 

Pop it. You'll feel better. Make sure you use rubbing alcohol, all that. Make two or three holes to prevent it from filling up again. Of course, others will tell you to leave it alone, but I always popped my blisters, and I never developed any problems, and most of the time, I was able to run the next day.

Ok. Got an 18g needle from

Ok. Got an 18g needle from work. I will do it. I'm going to take the day off tomorrow anyway though, I have a bike ride Saturday and I want to rest my legs. :) I was told to leave it alone but it's filled up a bit and there's uncomfortable pressure, plus I walk right on it and I'm afraid it will pop in my shoe/sock at work.

Thanks, all I needed was one vote "to pop"! :)

No problem.  Just take

No problem. Just take before, during, and after pictures to share. :)

I always drain them myself,

I always drain them myself, they heal faster and they tend not to rip open as easy when running the next few days,

OK TJ, you asked for it. It's

OK TJ, you asked for it. It's not that gross really. I could not get a pic of the needle in my foot as I was going solo here. ;) And I couldn't figure out how to embed photo's in the posts here so you are left to follow the link to my Picasa album. Feels MUCH better! :)

Just to add to the 'pop'

Just to add to the 'pop' vote, I always popped my blood blisters, they always seemed to heal quicker IMHO. Plus the relief of the pressure of the fluid was alway so much better.

No don't you feel better? 

No don't you feel better? :)