Imitating!

jldeleon

Barefooters
Apr 9, 2011
Oregon
Three guesses - who am I imitating in this photo?
16900_10200115841890219_1013616645_n.jpg

Oh... I was gonna guess my dog!

uploadfromtaptalk1360959266080.jpg

Reactions: jldeleon
He should use these photos as a litmus test for any future significant others -lol! He will just accidentally have them laying around his house, and then spy on her looking at them -check to see if she is cringing in horror, or dying of laughter!

Wow, Jen, was that on purpose? Did you see the camera there?

Hysterical that you have all those shots of Mike with his tongue out like a dog. Does he always run that way, even in company? Geez. And the loin cloth, I could do without.

Reactions: NickW
Yes it was on purpose. I was isolated running right towar the dude, so I knew the odds of him getting it was high. Of course, my scarf was tied over my number, but Dan found me. He manages to find photos of everyone! He's good. I don't even bother looking any more cuz I know he will. Lol!

And OF COURSE Mike always runs that way! Duh! He doesn't even need to be running to do it! :wacky::wtf::yuck: Oh look! Someone made Mike emoticons! BWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Reactions: NickW
Yes, we will need to renamed those to "Mike."

Reactions: jldeleon
Someone mentioned we should have a photographer for our International Barefoot Runner's Day event - Hmmmm, I wonder who I will ask to do that??? DAN??? Or, maybe, DAN?

Reactions: Barefoot TJ

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test