I'm about to puke!

That might be a good idea,

That might be a good idea, uh, yea, no sucking of the toes please...or anyone else's for that matter. Thanks. ;-)

This thread reminds me of a

This thread reminds me of a conversation I had with this young lady I run with.

She shaved all the hair off of her head a few years ago and had the event video taped and then posted to Youtube. She had to remove the video after awhile because of all the freaks commenting on it. She even had a couple offers to buy the rights to the video so it could be posted to fetish sites.

Yikes!  That must have been

Yikes! That must have been right about the time when Brittney decided to change her hair do too.

So a quick question, If I

So a quick question, If I want to drop the last name from 'My Name' how would I go about doing that, or changing it to say Barefoot Bob or something like that?

Too late, Bob, I've already

Too late, Bob, I've already assumed your identity.

Bob is already taken, Bob. 

Bob is already taken, Bob. Would you like me to change it to Barefoot Bob? Do you have any credentials or evidence to show that you really do indeed run barefoot? Other than some guy standing around barefoot wearing a red skirt, I mean? JUST TEASING!!!! Seriously, do you want me to change it? I can. Anything you want, sortof. My wish is your command. Doh! I mean your wish is my command.

TJ Said,Bob is already

TJ Said,

Bob is already taken, Bob. Would you like me to change it to Barefoot Bob? Do you have any credentials or evidence to show that you really do indeed run barefoot? Other than some guy standing around barefoot wearing a red skirt, I mean? JUST TEASING!!!! Seriously, do you want me to change it? I can. Anything you want, sortof. My wish is your command. Doh! I mean your wish is my command

If it is possible, having my full name out there is kind of concerning to me, I actually don't like to be out front and center or the center of attention or anything, outwithstanding the barefeet and kilt, I like to kind of blend in.

TJ if you could change it to 'Barefooting Bob' that would be great.

Thanks a bunch

So I'm not sure if anyone

So I'm not sure if anyone thought of this yet but according to LB 20% of us males here have a foot fetish...

For the record count me in the 20% that is indifferent, haha.

Hi Bob, I changed your screen

Hi Bob, I changed your screen name per your request. I now officially dub thee "Barefooting Bob." Welcome to the insane assylum. White vests to the right and around the corner please. Yes, you'll blend in nicely with those bare feet, red skirt, and white vest. Hee. ;-)

I tell you what, Abide, if

I tell you what, Abide, if you didn't have a foot fetish before, you might just develop one now, huh? Yikes and ewwww!

Abide, sure, on average we

Abide, sure, on average we should have 20% foot fetishists here but the question is if we're a representative sample of the general population and if not, in what way the sample is skewed. Do we have less foot weirdos here or are there more than normal?

The skirt comments made me think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcnFbCCgTo4 The language might not be for everyone though...

LB -- Thanks for all your

LB -- Thanks for all your perspective and insight on this issue.

On a similar vein, I used to occassionally post pictures of my son on my blog. However, I started noticing at a certain point that a lot of visits to my site were coming off a couple search terms that related to one of the pictures. At that point, I removed all the pictures of him and even put in code in my HTML header to essentially get Google to lower my pagerank.

Fetish, one thing you can do

Fetish, one thing you can do is change your address to an intersection nearby (even a few miles away). It will give the gist of where you live without giving your exact location.

Abide wrote:So I'm not sure

Abide said:
So I'm not sure if anyone thought of this yet but according to LB 20% of us males here have a foot fetish.

Before everybody gets too paranoid......

20% of western males DO NOT have foot fetishes, they just find the bare female foot sexually arousing.

Being attached to the female leg, there is nothing "fetishy" about it.

They would be no more scary than men that admit to liking the female breast or leg.

Don't confuse the true fetishes (shoe fetish, panty fetish, etc.) with a relativly "normal" attraction to specific aspects of the body, such as butts, thighs, backs, necks, faces, hair, and yes, even feet.

As defined originaly, fetishes required a focus on inanimate objects. When the attraction of a man to a woman's feet was described as a "foot fetish" purely as a play on words, it was just too catchy to die, and despite psychologist's explanations that one can't really have a foot fetish as long as the foot in question is still alive and attached to a healthy leg, writers could'nt leave it alone.

Language and definitions are always changing, and the definition of fetish has actually been expanded to cover feet even though that usage has not been extended to other body parts. The reason for this is simply because that's how people insisted on using the phrase.

The number of weird, scary, or dangerous foot fetishists is so small that probably there are zero lurking around in our group, but it's still something worth considering.

The warning I gave as to avitars etc. is meant to remind people that if you don't want unsolicited attention from real people interested in conversing/chatting/e-mailing/meeting because they are attracted to the barefoot aspect of you, don't make yourselves that easy to approach.

Remember, bare feet on a woman will turn off just as many men as it exites, so in one way you are keeping men at bay at the same time!

Your address does not show up

Your address does not show up to the public, nor under your profile to people browsing. You could change it if you are worried though to a location near you as Heather suggested.

I have personally never had

I have personally never had anyone send me a friend request that are fetishers. I am not sure what a real foot fetish does? What exactly does a foot fetish person do with feet? I am a little clueless in that department.

If you have to ask, you're

If you have to ask, you're better off not ever knowing. ;-)

Barefoot TJ wrote:If you

Barefoot TJ said:
If you have to ask, you're better off not ever knowing. ;-)

:chuckle: