If you didn't run today, what DID you do?

Getting ready for the builders next week. We're having the garage split in two. As per usual my wife gets the bigger half as a sitting room, I get the smaller section as my gym, but at least it will be just my gym, nothing else.

Only trouble is that there's only enought room for my rower and turbo trainer, the weights bench will need to go into the shed, but I don't use it much anyway these days. I'm thinking about getting a pull up bar on the wall in the gym.

So I spent the day finishing emptying the garage and varnishing the recovered timber shelves I'll be putting up. Also nursing my first bit of TOFP, left foot 1st met. Slight twinge in the knee earlier in the week, may have been overcompensating.

today i will go to the park, my gym, let the dog run around while i work out. i'll come home and work out with the heavy bag. do some studying. go to lunch with friends. pick up race packetts. hopefully study some more. finals are next week. finally go to work.
i finally had something more to talk about than go to school, walk or run dog, go home eat and look at homework. i'm so boring.

I've got my last couple finals to do online today as well as finish a paper that is due on Monday. Am going to try to get out for a couple mile walk today as well to stay loose and limber for tomorrows 15k.

I've been doing this

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Not sure why but this keeps inserting sideways. These plum trees are about 15 years old, given to me as seedlings by my mother in law. They've been growing in the ground to develop structure and trunk thickness for the last 6-7 years and they're ready for the next step of being put into a training pot. Another year or two and they'll be ready for a bonsai pot if I can find one big enough - they stand about 110cm tall at present. The next step is to refine the structure and roots over a couple of years.

Then at lunch I went for a thai meal at the pub in our village. It's mother's day here, also coinciding with my wedding anniversary.

I was on call from yesterday 8.30 AM till this morning... And during the day I didn't get so much to do, but about 10.00 PM in the evening, problems began, and I haven't slept for a minute last night. Luckily Monday is my day off, so I could catch a few hours of sleep between 9.00 and 12.00 this morning, but I don't feel like running for the rest of the day.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmeiners11