If you didn't run today, what DID you do?

Since it was a 60 degree day in February, in Virginia, I spend the day walking my property with my dog.

The creek was flowing and made nice cold mud to wiggle my toes in.
IMG_0250.jpg

She didn't seem to dig it as much as I did for some reason.
IMG_0211.jpg

Reactions: BFwillie_g
Oh, water! I'm in the high desert of NM and it's spring, so we had 40 MPH wind.

I chased wild horses out of my bird feeders.

Both beautiful days sounds to me.

I climbed around in some pipe racks, found some issues, took a nap, ate some fruit, and then after I got off work I went ti the gym and worked out (lifted weights) for the second time in over 3 years. Felt good!

I filed the BRS's taxes (both LLC and INC). Fun, fun, fun, NOT!

Didn't run today because I met up with a guy who bought my like-new Nikon D3100 camera kit for 500 bucks! My first successful Craigslist sale. I'm hooked! Now to find more stuff to sell....

Yorkie, or yorkie-poo up there? We have a Y-P :D

396887_10150485446093363_503533362_8537449_910899736_n.jpg

Her's cute. She needs red ribbons over her ears. Both of them doggies.

our dog is a red-blooded humpin' male lololol no bows here, even though he's been fixed!

Yesterday was in a meeting from 9:30 to 4 pm straight, so no running yesterday either. Hopefully today.

OP - "what" or "who"?

Ram! Geez. Ram pays to be allowed to stay around here...or he'd be banned. Hee. Just teasing, Ram. Only love.

I rolled out my legs today. I couldn't even use my whole body weight like normal. They are quite sore and were very knotty from run last night. Feel like a pretzel.

How much would one have to pay for said amnesty???

Oh, please don't put your Yorkie on Craigslist! ;) My wife and I took our friends' Husky out for two mile long walks.

Didn't run today because I met up with a guy who bought my like-new Nikon D3100 camera kit for 500 bucks! My first successful Craigslist sale. I'm hooked! Now to find more stuff to sell....

Yorkie, or yorkie-poo up there? We have a Y-P :D

396887_10150485446093363_503533362_8537449_910899736_n.jpg

started raining here at about 8am, then degenerated to snow, cold, windy.

Did some work setting up my shed ready for the garage refurb, moved a workbench and some toolracks. Then after lunch 75 mins on the turbo trainer while watching France vs Ireland in the rugby 6-nations.

Did my leg strength and core workout this morning. Since its 60f and sunny, took the dog out and brushed about 10 pounds of hair of of him. He did not complain a bit! I think we're off for agame of fetch now.

Didn't run today 'cause I got done with work at 7pm. After a day of harvesting rutabagas and parsnips, and planting blackberries, currants, and raspberries, I was a bit tired and rather hungry. That and my puppy, who is still too young to run with me, needed a good walk, as he had slept all day on the farm while we were working, the lazy fuzzbutt. And then when I got home from walking him, I found out my old pet rat had died (I was expecting it to happen soon, so no shocker that she had finally passed away), so I buried her in the garden. By then it was about 8:15 and dark and I was really hungry and decided I could do my intervals tomorrow. Alas, that's how it goes some days.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7