I'd rather have a baboon's butt face any day!!!!

Congrats, TJ! I am a big

Congrats, TJ! I am a big believer in the healing power of food - BIG believer and living proof. I have solved so many problem by eating nutritionally "right" for my body. I am so excited for you. Antibiotics are so destructive on so many levels. You might look into taking some probiotics, too, since antibiotics kill the good bacteria.

I have been taking

I have been taking probiotics, the kind you have to keep refrigerated because the micro organisms are still alive, since October 19 and will continue to do so for a long while. Thank you.

From what I have learned from

From what I have learned from Matt and subsequent research, when you have severe inflammation, certain foods will cause the inflammation to get worse. Sugar, bad fats, salt, processed foods, etc., mostly the junk aids inflammation. Other foods help to decrease inflammation, such as omega-3s (fatty acids), fish, nuts, legumes, certain oils, etc.

So when you have inflammation, stay away from the crap and take in only the good stuff.

You can also eat naturally

You can also eat naturally fermented food for probiotics. I am not one to recommend yogurt, but real unpasteurized pickles and sauerkraut contain probiotics, too (not "refrigerator" pickles in vinegar, the ones that have to sit for awhile).

Awesome TJ! 

Awesome TJ!

Matt wrote:I've never heard

Matt said:
I've never heard of a Coke Pet.

I had a coke pet once, she'd do anything for...nevermind

Great news TJ, maybe we'll get to finally run together in NYC next year?

I am so glad to hear you are

I am so glad to hear you are on the mend! The human body is so complex and our knowledge so finite, that it always seems the simplest, most natural solution is the best (if that makes any sense). Look forward to hearing of your future heroic exploits!!

Thank you all for being so

Thank you all for being so kind.

I would love to run with you guys in NYC too, Ram!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test