IBRD Shirts now in Zazzle store

ajb422

Barefooters
Sep 28, 2010
Check out the Zazzle Store and get your shirts! (Be sure to order soon to ensure you have yours in time for IBRD Day!) Go to www.zazzle.com/barefootrunnerssoc

Awesome job to both entries. If there is a product that you'd like that I didn't add just let me know and I'll get it put in ASAP. Also since sometimes life gets busy and I forget to check this feel free to email me at ajbrindley422 [at] gmail [dot] com if something needs to be added that isn't there. If you are tech savy you can put the design on anything in the store. I opened it up to let the designs be used on any product, but I can certainly add anything that you want if you aren't sure how to do that.

Amanda

If you want to order one of these IBRD tee shirts, please do so now to allow plenty of time for shipping before May 6!

Sorry for the late notice. I just learned of this. (But do always try www.retailmenot.com whenever you purchase anything online. I have saved a lot of money using online coupons (codes) through them.)

Sale at Zazzle: 40% off through this weekend.

* 40% of the t-shirt net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying t-shirt items are purchased. The net sale price is the price of the product (excluding shipping and taxes). The coupon code YOURPOTOGOLD must be entered during checkout to receive the offer. Offer does not apply to screen printed apparel. Offer is valid through March 18, 2012 at 11:59 PM PT. This offer does not apply to past purchases and may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or volume discount offers. If a volume discount applies to your order, you will receive either the discount set forth in this offer or the standard volume discount, whichever is greater. Offer valid on Zazzle.com only.