IBRD Oregon (Portland)

stomper

We had a nice ~6.4 mile run in forest Park. A few new faces for a total of 6 I think. It was a sunny warm day and lots of people were out and about. At some point some citizen spied Joshh and migangelo barefoot and said something like "What, is it barefoot running day or something?" And they were able to respond, "Well, actually, yes!"

Great, Stomper.  Sounds like

Great, Stomper. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. (Oh, how I miss the days in Portland.)

Glad you all were able to inform your fellow Oregonians of what they were missing.

Thanks for the report, thanks for making this happen in PDX, and thanks again for all of your help on the website (even if we chose a different route with it).

Cheers,

Jamie

Ha!  Now that's funny!

Ha! Now that's funny!

ya it was fun. we stopped for

ya it was fun. we stopped for a bite and drink and while i'm ordering i look out to see joshh with my dog in his lap and talking to two women. i'm like what? he never helps me, the dog, to meet women and here joshh has him for a minute and he's talking to two women. damn. found out they were just interested in him being bf.

side note. i ran the same trail today and literally ran into paraganek. he's too fast for me to go out with him so it was cool to at least see him out there.

Mike

ps. are you guys sure that was only 6.4 miles? feels like a lot more.

I sure am liking the Oregon

I sure am liking the Oregon Chapter. You guys are a busy crew!

migangelo wrote:p.s. are you

migangelo said:
p.s. are you guys sure that was only 6.4 miles? feels like a lot more.

It was 6.4 miles, feels like a lot more because of the nice elevation change we did (total 900')
thumbs_up.gif

See the map IBRD Portland route

i don'y know. i'm just going

i don'y know. i'm just going to say your gps is off. even if its not true i will feel better believing it is. those shoes did fine yesterday but didn't improve anything. it was too much for me yesterday as i took a long nap after school today instead of going to the gym and jogging the dog. oh well, i'll run again friday, bf this time.

mike

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS