I love that...

I wanna say that I also like the clean, modern look, too. Stick the logo at the top, some tweaking of the colors to match, and a dedicated start page with links to new articles, blog posts etc, but not much else needed.

I see that. And no fair. Especially since you aren't a barefoot runner or barefoot anything. I made a big deal about it in some other thread. Where did you get it Did it just come with the package? If so, how ironic?! How appropriate?! And at this time too. Ha! How did you know that's what I've been wanting?

I see that. And no fair. Especially since you aren't a barefoot runner or barefoot anything. I made a big deal about it in some other thread. Where did you get it Did it just come with the package? If so, how ironic?! How appropriate?! And at this time too. Ha! How did you know that's what I've been wanting?

It is actually a default smilie only for XF. There are tons more I just have to find time to put them up and code them correctly.

:barefoot: It was meant to be.:barefoot:

Hibernation over? Sounds like a nice place to be.

Yea, there is nothing like sunshine I can't wait for the heat to come round here.