Huge Xero Shoes Sale Ends Monday

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010

Sale Ends on Monday Night...
11:59pm Eastern Time on December 4th, to be exact.

Grab your last-minute deals, and register to WIN a $50 Xero Shoes Gift Certificate at https://xeroshoes.com/2017sale ... or jump straight to the product you want with the links, below.

A couple of things you'll want to know
If you saw my email from last Tuesday, you'll know that this sale has gotten a bigger response than anything we've ever done. WAY bigger. Even after ramping up our staff, we've been overwhelmed.

I don't mean emotionally overwhelmed, though the team is pretty exhausted from working so hard. I mean that we, literally, couldn't process orders or answer emails fast enough.

That said, we're 100% committed to you... so if you have an outstanding issue, we'll take care of you as soon as possible, even if it's after Monday night.

Also, given the success of the Black Cyber Thankwansmaskasaturversary Sale, we've sold out of a number of colors/sizes in various products.

If you don't see the specific color/size combo for the product you want, it's gone... at least until Spring 2018.

Finally, the last day of the sale tends to be BIG, so if there's something you want, I'd recommend not waiting until the VERY last minute.

Okay, here's that list of sale products with links to them:

Lena Black/Red, Brown, Navy - 70% off! Black/Black - 30% off As low as $24.00

Click Here

Cloud Red, Mint - 70% off Charcoal/Black, Brown - 50% off As low as $15.00

Click Here

Hana Sand - 70% off Brown - 50% off Black/Black, Black/Rust - 30% off As low as $24.00

Click Here

Venture Charcoal, Purple - 70% off Only $12.00!

Click Here

Z-Trek Patriot Blue - 70% off Black, Mocha - 30% off Multi-Blue, Multi-Sky - 30% off As low as $18.00

Click Here

Z-Trail Solid colors - 50% off Multi-colors - 30% off As low as $40.00

Click Here

FeelTrue® DIY Kits 20% offAs low as $15.99

Click Here

Rox Mat 25% off - Just $11.25

Click Here

Prio Men - ALL colors - 10% off Women's Lilac - 10% off Sale items are only $80.99

Click Here

DayLite Hiker Men's Black/Yellow - 20% off Just $87.99

Click Here

Even though we fantasize about having a day off (our first in YEARS), we are, as always, so grateful for your support.

Live Life Feet First!

85707397-211b-4db6-b0bc-5c1d98eeb41a.jpeg

Steven Sashen & Lena Phoenix

p.s. If you have an EMERGENCY (like a mis-placed order), it's best to call us at 303.447.3100 rather than email.

If you get our voicemail, it's because there are 8 other people on the phone with us (during business hours, that is), so leave a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

p.p.s. And remember you can WIN a $50 gift certificate at https://xeroshoes.com/2017sale

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts