How the heck do you guys get up so early?!

So this morning I had my alarm set up at 4. Walked over, turned it off, fell asleep on the toilet. I seem to do better when I have an event of something to keep my accountable. I have to get up at 4 Saturday to get in my run or it won't happen because the wife is leaving town and leaving me with the kid, so I am betting I do it... hopefully I can establish a habbit from there.

In order to be a REAL ultra runner, early morning runs are a requirement...

Reactions: Trav1sty
In order to be a real ultra runner I think you have to run more than 15 miles a month dude. What was your non-Rocky total for February?

Here's what I do when I truly must get up in the morning to run. But I have a lot of options, so I probably only run at Ohmigod O'Clock twice a week....

Night before:
1) I drink two huge glasses of water before going to bed.
2) I put my running clothes in the bathroom
3) I go to sleep in too few clothes. (Sorry - it isn't getting more exciting)

So, when the alarm goes off, I REALLY have to pee, and hitting the snooze bar isn't a great idea. Then, when I'm in the bathroom, I'm shivering because I didn't wear enough PJs. Weeeeeeelll... there are my running clothes to keep warm! Aaaand I'm dressed to go running.

I got that too. I thought his working this much was planned. He told me about it back in January. Either way. We are all busy.