How many Sport Kilt wearers are there.

I thought one got older much faster once you have kids;)
Physically, yes, in terms of stress, but mentally, I think it's the opposite, in terms of time-reference.
Went to kindergarten round-up a few weeks ago, in preparation for our eldest starting in the fall, and I looked around the room, and saw all these parents in their 30s and 40s, and thought, doesn't anyone have kids in their 20s anymore?

Reactions: Robin
Physically, yes, in terms of stress, but mentally, I think it's the opposite, in terms of time-reference.
Went to kindergarten round-up a few weeks ago, in preparation for our eldest starting in the fall, and I looked around the room, and saw all these parents in their 30s and 40s, and thought, doesn't anyone have kids in their 20s anymore?
Same here,I guess its getting harder and harder for young people(financially)to have kids...

I think education is becoming why people are having kids later, which is a good thing. Heck, I have a soon to be 15 year old and I'm only 34. I was a youngin when she was born. My toddler is only two. I notice a huge difference of how I respond to things now as compared to when my daughter was that age. I am a much better parent now a days, not that I was bad I just didn't have as much patience back then as I do now and I didn't pay as much attention as I do now.

I think education is becoming why people are having kids later, which is a good thing. Heck, I have a soon to be 15 year old and I'm only 34. I was a youngin when she was born. My toddler is only two. I notice a huge difference of how I respond to things now as compared to when my daughter was that age. I am a much better parent now a days, not that I was bad I just didn't have as much patience back then as I do now and I didn't pay as much attention as I do now.
Yah, that's definitely true. Kind of a trade-off of energy versus patience.

Yah, the whole system is seriously out of whack, although in my case, having kids late was a simple refusal to give up adolescence until I had milked it for all it was worth.
I don't have kids,I don't belong in society...i know many people say it,but I really don't.I live in a country so small that one almost has to hire copperfield :Dto have a day without seeing people.And I'm not doing that bad,a lot of people are doing far worse.I totally disagree with politics and such I wouldn't want to burden a child with this.And I'm not saying it's better anywhere else,but europe is not the place to be since all this euro crap!
There may be a lot of things wrong in the US too,but believe you me when I say:"If it's freedom your looking for,look no futher!"No country in the world is as free as the US.

Grass is always greener. We're erecting a police state here, Obama & Holder are completely uninterested in prosecuting anyone for bank fraud, we continue to lock people up because we disapproval of their lifestyle choices, blah, blah, blah.

Anyway, I like the way you've brought the discussion of sports kilts around to the concept of freedom!

I think the US used to be free. We are not anymore. My travels around the world have proved that. We are raised to believe that we are free here, but there are rules about everything. Hell, a parent can't discipline their child for fear of getting in trouble with the law anymore.

Okay, so those that recommend using this commando...how does one run with a slinky between the legs? hahaha. I have a problem with rubbing just in running shorts, so I have to wear compression shorts underneath. Anyone else have that with these kilts? Does it go away after a while if you just grin and...

wait for it...

wait for it...

bare it!

haha

Reactions: Robin

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts