Holy Crap Last Night Was Fun!

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by barefoottyler, Jun 1, 2010.

1. barefoottyler

barefoottyler Barefooters
    1. Georgia

I had a great time meeting some of the members of the Georgia Chapter as well as a member from the South Carolina Chapter(If he is a member(btw what was his name? He seemed cool)).

Anyway, great turn out for a barefoot running event. I loved to see all the new and interested runners!

I will post the pictures we took when I get my card reader back.

2. Barefoot TJ

Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad

Cameron would know his name. 

Cameron would know his name. I've got all the newcomers names and email addresses, but I can't place faces with that info yet, since there were so many people there. I stopped counting at 36. I sent everyone at the workshop an invitation to join the BRS, so hopefully, we will see them up here soon. Sherry has already joined! Yeah!

3. barefoottyler

1. Georgia

I wish I took pictures with

I wish I took pictures with some of the BRS members. Everyone was so nice.

Mokaman seemed really cool. I want to run up Blood Mountain with him sometime.

4. Barefoot TJ

1. Nomad

I found where he wrote South

I found where he wrote South Carolina on that sheet I was using last night, so I have his email address, but he did not put his name next to it.

5. Barefoot TJ

1. Nomad

Mokie is really cool.  He and

Mokie is really cool. He and I ran together before the BRS began, sort of like the first Georgia meetup. We first met through the RW BFR forum, and then we met to run together at the Peachtree Road Race. I was looking down at my bare feet waiting for him to meet me in my corral. I see these feet in front of mine, and I knew I would not be running this one alone...the number one reason for the BRS...to connect with others who share the same passion for BFR that I do. He runs six-minute miles. I thought it was really cool that he was subseated to run behind the elites, yet he chose to run with slowpoke me. Good times, good memories.

We'll have a couple of meetups each month, Tyler, so you'll be able to get some more pictures then.

6. mokaman

mokaman Chapter Presidents
    1. Georgia

Good talking with you

Good talking with you Tyler...next time I'm up by the mountains I'll let you know, maybe we can get an AT trail run in.

Amazing seeing that many barefoot runners in one place!!

7. Barefoot TJ

1. Nomad

Tyler, the guy from South

Tyler, the guy from South Carolina just joined on and joined his state's chapter. His screen name is WanderingOutlaw, if you want to PM him or say hi in the forums.

8. barefoottyler

1. Georgia

mokaman wrote: Good talking

Definitely man! I need someone to run these awesome trails with.