Hilarious video, Ironman (NOT FOR LITTLE EARS, ADULTS ONLY)

barefoot.zumba.runner

Barefooters
Apr 3, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B03dFMG8nR4

offensive language, listen/watch at your discretion

Now now keep an open mind. I

Now now keep an open mind. I bet triathletes will be quick to adapt BFR.

The description of the training is just about bang on, but I used to get up at 5 am only twice a week.

And the not getting laid for

And the not getting laid for 6mos, PB...can you weigh in on that?? Ironman MUST be worth it if folks are able withstand the deprivation lol

She just cracks me up..."what the f*ck is wrong with you?" seriously gets me every time!

TJ, told me they had done one

TJ, told me they had done one of these for a marathon. Here it is. It has some funny parts too. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urTsoOMsEWo&feature=related

ZUM This a family show.

ZUM

This a family show.

I am sure it all goes back to some subconscious deep seated desire for more of something, with tendencies for delayed satisfaction.

I played this with the kids

I played this with the kids in the room not knowing the language was that harsh. Maybe if something like this is posted there can be a language alert?

There is one.  It's on the

There is one. It's on the description of the forum:

MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ENTER. FOR THE REST OF YOU, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK! Please feel free to come on in, kick off your shoes, and "set" a spell. OH WAIT! Just come on in and "set" a spell. Relax, relax, relax, take it all in, and enjoy the vibe.
We all pretty much know that if it's in the Pub, it might just be offensive to some.
My problem is I made the mistake of posting something offensive "outside" the Pub. Yikes!
Perhaps if something does say the *f* word or such, there could be a label added to the thread title though.

Zum is NSFW, simple as that.

Zum is NSFW, simple as that. :bigsmile:

Seriously though, I agree with TJ. At least the first part. It's the pub, clicking a link found here is a your own risk, more or less.

I get that, I keep the

I get that, I keep the screen away from the kids if I'm browsing. I think just as a courtesy we could get a heads up if there is audio that could be offensive.

I am still laughing (But I

I am still laughing (But I will be an ironman) :) :) That is a freakin' riot!!

But I also agree, that we should be able to shield the 'lil 'uns from this kind of language (at least until they get to school). ;-)

Btw, how in the he!! am I supposed to know I'm in the Pub. Not that I mind being there, but I usually click at the bottom of the page for Active Forums or Recent Comments. And if I come in that way, I'm not sure anything says Pub.

'Course, that would explain why I couldn't find it this morning. It had fallen off the Active Forums list and I was scrolling around looking in the main bf forum. Finally had to put iron man in the search box.

"but I will be an iron man". Just the tone of the voice cracks me up!

That's not something Drupal

That's not something Drupal offers us. We are stuck with what we have. Sorry.

i don't know that many

i don't know that many Triathaletes, no, make that any triathaletes, but I'll bet that among the bunch of them there's somebody that's figured out that there's time for nooky in the afternoon on occasion. There's even been a song to that effect, if I could only remember it...

......and I'll catch that

......and I'll catch that wave before any shortboarder everytime as well!

Driving down to FL a week from Saturday, hope there's a swell hittin' around Sebastian

or else it'll be fishing in the Keys.

Skyrocket in

Skyrocket in flight....Afternoon delight!

Longboard you beat me to

Longboard you beat me to it!

Awesome video. Loved it. Thanks Zum, what Blind Boy said is what we love about you.

Ram and Co. if your kids are too young to hear potty language out of your computer, turn it off and spend some time with them! Just and idea...