Hi there everyone.

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by BooMac, Dec 12, 2011.

1. BooMac

BooMac
    Expand Collapse
    Chapter Presidents
    1. Indiana

Hi I recently became the Indiana chapter pres. I am trying to figure out how to make registrations easy and to make a list of contacts to tickle with invitations and events.

I would love to have something like our neighbors to teh west but for now if you are interested please send me a post. coffaroma@uindy.edu

I see the Illinois chapter has a registration available to anybody who looks up their state chapter.

Also any tips you may want to share on how to promote this thing would be appreciated.

I am thinking of having some free workshops and monthly meetings. I know if we can get a small group of individuals together we can grow. Conversations I have had when people ask me what I am doing, tell me people are interested in barefoot running.

I posted a review of south Eastway Park but would love to have more options if you have a favorite spot. I wanted to post a pic is me after an afternoon on the muddy earthen trails available there but I have used my quota of bytes so look on my other posts for it..

Any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.

I love my barefoot runs.

Collapse Signature Expand Signature