Hi! I'm Krista. I'm a new BFR.

zapmamak wrote:.....we just

zapmamak said:
.....we just wish we had one of those "Buy One Get One Free" cards for the emergency room. My oldest races BMX (and could be a potential future X-gamer) and my husband MTBs and breaks himself all the time (his latest was impailing himself on his handle bar - went in 3 1/2 inches!).

I always hoped that our boys would learn a lesson from all of those injuries, the oldest did tone it down a bit, but the younger one really got the clear messege after his ordeals.......he's hoping to become an orthopedic surgeon!

We have several M.I.L.Fs on

We have several M.I.L.Fs on this forum. But we can always use more. Glad to have you!

funny-pictures-hot-cat-girlfriend.jpg

BTW, I express my thoughts and opinions with LOLcats.

Sick!

Sick!

amandak695 wrote: Would a

amandak695 said:
Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here?

But of course! Everybody is a relative newcomer here!

Welcome Krista! enjoy the

Welcome Krista! enjoy the ride.

Board, zap: Newcomers are

Board, zap: Newcomers are certainly welcome. Spammers, however, most certainly are not. ;)

fb901516-e851-4db1-9f20-5f8977db03af.jpg

Blind Boy wrote:Board, zap:

Blind Boy said:
Board, zap: Newcomers are certainly welcome. Spammers, however, most certainly are not. ;)

She turned out to be another spammer?

DavidP wrote:Hi Krista! Great

DavidP said:
Hi Krista! Great blog! I just left you a message on Daily Mile. Hang in there! Please, please design a shirt with "Running Naked on Sharp Pointy Stuff" on it. I love it! David
Thanks David! Day 3 (Asphalt is a B*tch, Paint is Nice) in my blog, has my shirt design " I walk on hot pointy gravel that's all stabby and stuff". That was before I started running on the stuff. I think I will definitely design a "I Run Naked on Sharp Pointy Stuff" shirt. It will probably get a few looks, but I'm OK with that. ;)

Longboard wrote:Blind Boy

Longboard said:
Blind Boy said:

Yeah, we seem to be getting quite a few of them lately.

Blind Boy wrote:Longboard

Blind Boy said:
Longboard said:
Blind Boy said:

Yeah, we seem to be getting quite a few of them lately.

Oooo, we had a spammer? I must have missed it. Unless you were talking about me? I don't spam...I don't think?

Hi Krista, welcome!  I have

Hi Krista, welcome! I have two kiddos also (7 and 4). Awesome t-shirts! I really would love one that said something about sharp pointy rocks or have you read that stupid Brooks one with "predatory pea-sized pebbles" ??? My personal fave. Anyway glad to have you here and enjoy your feet!

Must mean this forum is getting more traffic if we're starting to get trolls/spammers....are there lolcatz trolls?

Krista - we also are on the

Krista - we also are on the volume discount ER plan with 3 boys (11, 12 and 15). Welcome to the madhouse. Perhaps if you run on large enough, sharp pointy things, it will temporarily take your mind off of all the danger-prone boys you are responsible for.

Cassie: There was a post from

Cassie: There was a post from a spammer earlier in this thread. I removed it though I left Longboard's quote of it alone. The spammer's account is deleted too, naturally.

Chick and Phil - Nice to meet

Chick and Phil - Nice to meet you guys! Chick - Haven't seen the Brooks tshirts, but I think I will create one for my blog... "I Run Naked On Sharp Pointy Stuff".

Phil - so glad to hear that we aren't the only ones in the ER boat over here. Yes. Distraction is key. I can't watch half the stuff my 6 year old attempts. He's a very coordinated, competetive, no-fear child who has some serious skills when it comes to sports, especially BMX. I'm in big trouble.

Our oldest just turned 8 on

Our oldest just turned 8 on the 17th. He is so not into athletics (although he did show interest in running there for awhile, and barefoot to boot). He's more into science, reading, and playing his guitar. Last night's prebedtime activity consisted of sticking pennies and nails into potatoes (then apples upon mommy's suggestion) and hooking up current to each one to see how much electricity could be generated and to turn a light bulb on and off. Guess which one generates more electricity? Potatoes or apples? Come on, guess! APPLES! That's right!

Now our youngest is into anything and everything that could possibly cause pain. He got into trouble the other day in Pre-K 3 for wrestling with William. He did not get a sticker, and he was upset. I asked him "how" was he wrestling that was so bad. He said he kept putting William here and then there, then over here, then over there. I said oh no! I told daddy about it, and he said oh no too! He had been wrestling with the boys the night before, and he was "putting them here and putting them there..." I told the teacher it was all my hubby's fault, and she said not to worry, since ALL the boys in the class didn't get a sticker that day...they were ALL wrestling.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7